TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- General Information and Website Usage
- bauhausarchitectural.co.uk is owned and operated by Bauhaus Architectural, registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 14662385. Registered office address: 103 Peasley Cross Lane, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 3AL. VAT registration number:GB436490679
- By using this site, users agree to Bauhaus Architectural usage policy, explained in these Terms & Conditions (below).
- This site and the Bauhaus Architectural trademark belongs to Bauhaus Architectural. The copyright to the contents of this site is owned by Bauhaus Architectural or other third parties who have licensed use. Users may download material from this site for their own personal, non-commercial use only, provided all copyright notices are kept intact. Any other copying, redistributing, or publishing of any part of this site in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on the Bauhaus Architectural website belong to Bauhaus Architectural. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Bauhaus Architectural will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- All Bauhaus Architectural products, doors and accessories, carry manufacturer’s specific warranties, specified on the product page.
- Please download our fitting and/or maintenance instructions and warranty conditions or contact our Customer Services team for more information.
- Due to colour and texture variations on powder coated, painted, textured and anodised finishes, the delivered product will not exactly match any picture or any image on a computer screen, although it will be made using the same technology and materials.
- All Bauhaus Architectural products may vary in colour and or texture, therefore we strongly advise customers to purchase all goods for one project at the same time, to avoid variance. For additional goods that you may be hoping to match with goods previously supplied, we are unable to guarantee continuity of product. In any event, Bauhaus Architectural cannot be held responsible for colour or texture variation on products.
- We reserve the right to change manufacturer’s materials without prior notice.
- Faults and Warranty
- The Customer is obliged to carefully check all goods upon arrival. Any visible faults (glass or breakage, incorrect products or quantities supplied, scratches, dents etc.) must be specified clearly on the Delivery Note for any claims to be considered. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN GOODS AS UNCHECKED, as your signature is acceptance of the goods being in good condition and will cause a claim to be rejected.
- Any developed faults must be reported in writing (email, fax or mail) along with a photograph or video of the problem area, during the warranty period. We advise you to contact us to confirm we have received the email or fax and to use a recorded mail service requiring a signature, to avoid delay to any claim. In most cases a site inspection will be carried out to confirm the reported fault – an upfront call out charge will apply, which will be credited back after the visit if the problem is identified as a manufacturing or product warranty fault.
- Any product reported as faulty on the day of delivery must not be fitted, finished or altered, as Bauhaus Architectural cannot replace products if any alterations have been carried out.
- Finishing, fitting, alterations and further maintenance of products can only be carried out according to manufacturer’s instructions supplied by Bauhaus Architectural prior to or during the delivery of the goods. Any deviation from the manufacturer’s instructions will cause the warranty to be void.
- Due to the manufacturing process, goods may sometimes vary slightly in size from those ordered or displayed on our website. This is not considered as a defect and the product is not returnable or refundable.
- Any goods purchased as factory seconds, clearance, end of line, ex-display stock or warehouse damaged are sold as seen, do not carry a warranty and are not returnable or refundable.
- Conditions of Sale
- A 50% deposit must be paid when placing an order, for the order to be accepted. Deposits are non-refundable. Prices quoted will be nett and value added tax (V.A.T) must be added, at the prevailing rate. The estimated delivery lead time is only valid when the 50% deposit has been received, and the Order Acknowledgment has been signed off.
- The 50% balance (full) payment must be made before delivery can be arranged.
- Title to goods will pass from Bauhaus Architectural to the Customer on signing of the Delivery Note, only if the goods have been paid for in full, including any additional charges that may be applied after the order has been placed.
- Customers must check each order carefully to avoid errors. Changes to orders can only be accepted within 24 hours of placing it, after that time changes may incur additional charges and extend the delivery time.
- Bauhaus Architectural shall not be held responsible for any incidental work or expenses arising out of or because of any defect in our product or failure to deliver within the specified timeframe. In the event of goods proving to be defective (manufacturer’s defect only) which need replacement, our liability shall not exceed the replacement of the faulty goods.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw any items in our range, as well as change their prices without prior notice.
- Bespoke product quotes are valid for up to 30 days.
- Lead times quoted are non-binding. Delivery lead times can be affected by transport issues in continental Europe or in the UK.
- Bauhaus Architectural may use an affiliate distribution company to deliver nationwide in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Channel Islands. Should the Customer require delivery to an area not within our remit, special arrangements and pricing may be required. Please contact our sales team for advice.
- Should the Customer fail to accept the pre-arranged delivery, another delivery charge will be applied and the delivery will be re-arranged.
- Should there be difficulties to arrange delivery within 14 days of the point at which goods are ready to be delivered, due to Customer related issues (work, holidays etc), additional charges for warehousing may be applied.
- Upon delivery, goods will be carried to the property or designated area, but only as far as the ground floor.
- Bauhaus Architectural can hold your product in stock for up to one month at a cost of £50 per week.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Business contact information (including email address)
• Telephone number
What we do with this information:
• We require this information to offer your business our services
• Use for Internal record keeping and Invoicing purposes.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may send promotional emails about new products/services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We allow you to set your opt in/out preferences in these communications.
We ensure that your information is completely secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure any information we collect.
We may track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site using a “cookie” which is stored on your browser. The information collected can be used to identify you. You can modify your browser settings to turn cookies ‘off’. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive, cookies helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences from previous searches. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being used, to help us analyse and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites as these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to each website you visit.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at: Bauhaus address or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, we will promptly correct this on receipt of instruction.